Here, you’ll experience:
- Caregivers who put the patient and family at the center of everything
- Serving a rapidly growing community
- Mountain views, natural landscaping and walking trails
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require.
- MD or DO degree from a fully accredited medical or osteopathic school of medicine
- Residency trained in Family, or Internal Medicine
- Board certification or eligibility in the designated discipline
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Family Medicine Physician on our team we hope you’ll join us. At SCL Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.