Associate Referral Program
We believe that you know what it takes to succeed at SCL Health, and we believe there are others out there who you know that can help us succeed.
At SCL Health, we’re looking for clinical and non-clinical talented professionals with the skills and experience to provide quality care for our patients. We seek the following qualities in the individuals that you refer:
- Driven by a commitment to patient safety
- Does an exceptional job, living up to our high standards for behavior and performance
- Individuals who are interested in being part of our Mission, Vision and Values to make SCL Health a great provider of healthcare services with a great associate culture
How does the program work?
- Review the Rules & Guidelines section below
- See the complete list of eligible positions listed by care site/group
- Click the “Make a Referral” button above and fill out the form to submit your referral
How much can you earn?
- Bonus amounts vary from $500 to $2,500 based on position, and up to $10,000 for Provider referrals
- While we value all of your referrals, only those listed as eligible below will result in a bonus
Rules & Guidelines
- As of May 1, 2019, forms must be submitted before a candidate’s interview to be considered for a referral bonus.
- All SCL Health associates are eligible to receive rewards for referring qualified candidates (with the exception of members of senior management, Talent – Acquisition, and managers with hiring authority over the candidate).
- Referral rewards can be earned by current associates, including SCL Health employed Physicians, for candidates hired into eligible full-time (32+ hours per week) and part-time (20-31 hours per week) job openings.
- Referred candidates must be new associates to SCL Health. Rehires are eligible for this program only if they have been separated from SCL Health employment for at least 12 months.
- Referrals for part-time positions will earn a prorated award.
- Referrals for PRN, Per Diem, Intern, Extern, New Grads, and external employment agency personnel and internal transfers do not qualify for this program.
- There is no limit to the number of rewards an associate may receive for referring qualified candidates successfully hired into, and retained in good standing for at least 90 days* by SCL Health.
- All referred candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with SCL Health’s policies and procedures.
- No rewards will be made retroactively for candidates referred under any previous SCL Health referral program.
- Cash rewards are paid out upon the referred associate’s successful completion of 90 days* in good standing at SCL Health and both you and your referral must be employed at the end of the 90 days* to receive payment.
- Referral reward amounts are based upon the referred associates’ status at the time of payment.
- Referral rewards are subject to all legally required tax withholdings and deductions. Rewards to associates will be paid as a part of the regular payroll process.
- Any disputes or interpretations related to this referral program will be handled through Human Resources.
SCL Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* 90 days unless otherwise specified