At SCL Health, we provide a work environment second to none.
Our hospitals in metro Denver area have been recognized by Healthgrades as among the top 2% in the nation.
We are currently looking for experienced RNs to join our team in various specialties across the metro Denver area.
Bonuses Available! For a limited time, SCL Health is offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus to experienced OR, ICU and ED Registered Nurses with a two year commitment. Submit your application today to learn more about this incentive and our available opportunities.
ED Quick Facts:
- Denver metro areas EDs are all Level II facilities
- Separate Senior ED areas
- Emergency care for strokes, cardiac crises, trauma and more
- Cutting edge EDs designed to provide better workflow
- Lutheran ED remodeled in March of 2016
- Good Samaritan ED built just ten years ago
- St. Joseph hospital opened its’ rebuilt facility in 2014
ICU Quick Facts:
- General, cardiovascular and neurosurgical ICU units
- Two of our ICUs are designated as Beacon Units by AACN – this award denotes a positive work environment and excellent care – and our other care sites are working for the designation
OR Quick Facts:
- Denver operating rooms are state of the art
- Offering time saving measures to facilitate smooth workflow
- Provide specialty care for:
- Cardiac and vascular
- Spine and orthopedic
- Neurosurgery including deep brain stimulation
- Urologic, GYN, oncologic, ENT and general surgical services
Our RNs are the backbone of inpatient services at SCL Health. Join an organization where your individual contribution will be recognized and rewarded!