Management of operations of physician's office including telephone triage, overseeing appointment scheduling, developing and/or reviewing documentation forms, flow sheets and other office data pertinent to provider's day to day office functions. Assisting physician/provider in delivery of care. Maintains skills and general knowledge of medications and medication administration. Administers medications as prescribed by provider. Informs patient of test results according to physician interpretation. Assist patients in understanding of and compliance with that care. Performing patient care and clerical tasks as necessary where needed
in the clinic setting as directed by provider and/or supervisor.
Education, Experience, and Licensure/Certification Requirements: Requirements are
representative of minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities.
1. Current State of MT RN license.
2. Three years recent clinical experience.
3. Current BLS certification.
4. Some physician/provider office experience preferred but not required.
5. Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with facility managerial
and medical staff.
6. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and timely follow through.