Bring your skills and expertise to St. Vincent Healthcare!
St. Vincent Healthcare delivers compassionate, quality care to the people of Montana and Northern Wyoming, as it has for more than 115 years. In addition to 11 primary care clinics in and around the Billings area, we offer a number of progressive specialty services. St. Vincent even has a special “hospital within a hospital” just for children, St. Vincent Children’s Healthcare. St. Vincent is part of SCL Health, a nonprofit faith-based health system with 11 hospitals in two states.
As a Medical Staff Coordinator you are responsible for Medical Staff activities and functions including, but not limited to:
• Setting up and coordinating meetings
• Ensuring credentialing is following the required process on a timely basis
• Prepare and process applications for appointment, reappointment and privileges
• Maintain the physician database and files
• Coordination of CME activities.
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Minimum of two years experience as a medical staff coordinator or medical staff credentials specialist or Human Resources Generalist
3. Attainment of Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) or Certified Professional Medical Services Management (CPMSM) within four (4) years of employment.
4. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
5. Computer proficiency with web based programs.