St. Mary's is looking to add three inpatient Hospitalists to our growing team.
- 346 bed acute care facility
- 34 bed ICU
- Level II Trauma Center
- Primary referral center for western Colorado and eastern Utah – St. Mary’s is the largest regional medical center between Denver and Salt Lake City
- Health, vision, and dental insurance provided along with retirement benefits, paid vacation, and CME allowance.
Fast Facts about St. Mary's and Grand Junction
- Grand Junction, CO, founded in 1896, population 146,000
- Awe-inspring natural beauty and dramatic red rock landscape of the Colorado National Monument
- 300+ days of sunshine a year
- Exhilarating outdoor adventures including fishing, trail running, hiking, camping, biking, and skiing on the Grand Mesa
- Incredible whitewater rafting on the Colorado River
- Hundreds of miles of world-class mountain biking trails
- A charming downtown full of great shops, restaurants, art galleries, and more
- The heart of Colorado's wine country
- Close to world-famous destinations such as Moab, Utah, Telluride, Aspen, and Glenwood Springs
- Regional Medical Center serving western Colorado and eastern Utah
- 2,020 associates, 434 physicians
- 346 beds
You know your stuff, and you’re passionate about Family Medicine – it’s the core of patient care, and you look forward to changing patients’ lives one interaction at a time. We get it, and we need you and your skills on our team.
St. Mary’s Hospital Family Medicine Clinic is looking for a full time Nurse Practitioner to join a thriving and busy outpatient clinic.
Enjoy an 8 am – 5 pm schedule with no call, and no weekends.
Work in an invigorating teaching environment with 26 Residents, and 12 Faculty physicians.
Join a collaborative, team-based care model designed to help your patients succeed in the healthcare journey
Support from a full front office staff, one NP, 4 RNs, and 12 MAs to ensure your clinic day runs smoothly.
Competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including paid time off, CME allowance, weekly Grand Rounds, and more.
Be a part of a family committed to your professional development and growth in a supportive environment.
At least two years of experience, preferably in an outpatient setting.
Active, unobstructed Colorado Nursing License, or the ability to obtain one.
Ability to complete St. Mary’s credentialing process.
Organization: SCL Health Medical Group - Western Slope, Grand Junction, CO
Primary Location: CO-Grand Junction
Department: SMG PSO-SMMG-Family Practice
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 18003249