Hiring Incentives to include sign-on, student loan forgiveness and relocation up to $29,000.
Our Ortho Medical Trauma unit has 45 beds with 18 beds dedicated to total joint replacement patients and 27 beds designated for general orthopedic, orthopedic trauma spine and M/S patients. We are a busy unit with short length of stay performing over 1300 joint replacements and increasingly complex orthopedic trauma cases.15 of our RNs are NAON certified, and more are encouraged to complete the process to provide the best care to our patients. Our comprehensive care team (orthopedic surgeons, hospitalists and therapists) provides in-depth training to our staff and are great partners in care. The unit is beautifully set up with modern equipment and décor.
- Associate's degree in nursing, (BSN required within 48 months of hire)
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, preferred
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of practice, required
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
- One (1) year of experience in a setting serving the same age/type of patient population served by this facility or department, preferred
Organization: St. Vincent Healthcare, Billings, MT
Primary Location: MT-Billings/Surrounding Areas-Billings
Shift: Variable Shift
Job Number: 18002986