Front Range Care Sites Make America’s Best Hospitals List
Lutheran Medical Center and Saint Joseph Hospital were named to the 2018 America's Best 50 hospitals list by Healthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals. This places those care sites in the top one percent of more than 4,500 hospitals assessed nationwide Good Samaritan Medical Center has achieved the Healthgrades 2018 America’s 100 Best Hospitals Award, placing it among the top two percent of hospitals nationwide.
The Medical Imaging Team at Good Samaritan Medical Center is growing rapidly! SCL Healthcare will be holding an Imaging Interview Event on Friday, April 20th from 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM for all Imaging positions (PRN/Part-Time/Full-Time).
Open positions are:
- Radiologic Technologist – PRN, Part-Time & Full-Time
- CT Technologist – PRN Part-Time & Full-Time
- MRI Technologist – PRN & Full-Time
- Ultrasound Technologist – PRN, Part-Time, Full-Time
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist - PRN
Candidates must apply and meet the required qualifications stated below to be considered for an interview. This is by appointment only, no walk-ins! Selected candidates will be contacted with a confirmation of their interview time. Additionally, candidates must be available to interview on Friday, April 20th, 2018.
Rad, Radiology, CT, MRI, Nuclear, Ultrasound, Sonographer, Technician
- High School diploma or equivalent, required
- Successful completion of an approved radiological training program and the ability to meet the requirements for registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), required
- Current license/certification in the state of practice, required
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, or obtain certification within one month of employment, required
- One (1) year of experience in a setting serving the same age/type of patient population served by this facility or department, preferred