Answer your calling by bringing your creative expertise to St. James Healthcare in Butte, MT as our Communications Program Manager!
In this role, you will support the development and implementation of strategic internal and external communications, including media and community relations for St. James.
As a highly visible and integral part of growing our presence in the Montana Region, you will manage media relations for the care site, including raising awareness and increasing stakeholder engagement for the care site and regional strategic priorities.
We invite you to join our remarkable Communications & Marketing team today! You will make a tremendous difference in the lives of the patients we serve and have a positive impact on your own life through work/life balance, competitive pay, excellent benefits and educational opportunities.
1. Develops internal and external communications and media relations plans that raise awareness and increase stakeholder engagement for care site, regional and system strategic priorities.
2. Manages media relations for care site and/or region. Monitors regional and national media, alerting Marketing & Communications (Marcom) colleagues and senior leadership of issues and opportunities.
3. Proactively works to place stories on local, regional and national levels to generate exposure across the spectrum of digital, social and traditional channels.
4. Tracks and reports media stories and social media engagement. Develops and manages speakers bureau comprised of care site thought leaders, clinical experts, etc. to provide visibility for the care site’s services, physicians and educational/health programs.
5. Contributes content and story ideas to leverage across the system in different communication channels, including in e-newsletters, social media and associate forums.
6. Writes, edits and proofs materials to ensure quality and accuracy of care site/regional/system content.
7. Serves as lead communications advisor and strategist to care site leadership teams, ensuring system and care site messages are compelling, relevant and effectively shared with all levels of associates and providers.
8. Collaborates with care site marketing manager to find opportunities to leverage content for integrated Marcom strategies and tactics.
Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, marketing or related field, or equivalent knowledge, with a minimum of 5 years of effective experience, required
Proven results in developing and internal communications and media relations programs.
Demonstrated competence in written, oral and electronic communication skills.
Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines effectively.
Working knowledge of market dynamics, current marketing/ communication principles, digital, social and traditional formats.