At SCL Home Health, we are proud to be an associate-empowered, patient-centered organization. We value the meaningful client relationships we develop every day through one-on-one care and the ability to facilitate optimal outcomes in our clients' home environments.
Although home health is an independent practice, we ensure you have the right resources and support available for you to be successful. We support you by:
• Being a part of the larger integrated SCL Health system
• Allowing you flexible daily schedules/self-scheduling
• Developing a unique compensation plan that's right for you
• Planning the orientation process around your needs
• Providing you with mileage and cell phone reimbursement
• Offering tuition reimbursement to support your career advancement
Answer your calling - bring your talents to SCL Home Health and experience the impactful difference you can make in your clients' lives.
SCL Home Health
Education Required: Graduate from a Physical Therapy curriculum approved by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) or any accrediting body approved by the U.S. Office of Education.
Education Preferred: Doctorate degree of Physical Therapy is preferred.
License/Certification Required: Current license as a Physical Therapist in the state of practice is required.
Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS-HCP) course completion card from the American Heart Association is required.
License/Certification Preferred: Certification as appropriate for unit or service is preferred
Experience Required: 1 year of physical therapy experience or combination of experience and education
Experience Preferred: 1 year of home health experience