Be available to work all shifts from 8am to 10pm, days vary Monday to Sunday, alternate weekends.
Works under the supervision of the Cafeteria Leader and Cafeteria Supervisor. Prepares cafeteria workstation for service to customer in a safe and sanitary environment according to proper guidelines to assure high quality food service. Interacts favorably with all customers to provide prompt, accurate and courteous service. Performs other duties as assigned.
The attached Job Description details the essential functions of your position. The list below is also considered to be essential functions of your position and all employees within Exempla Healthcare are expected to meet the following in their day-to-day work:
1. Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time
2. Be available to work overtime if needed
3. Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others
4. Be respectful of all with whom you interact and follow the Exempla Service Behaviors
5. Be well groomed and dressed appropriately for your role
6. Be in compliance with the drug and alcohol policy as stated in the Employee Handbook
7. Be sufficiently rested to perform your duties throughout the period assigned
8. Demonstrate a willingness to learn
9. Be able to communicate clearly, think clearly, and concentrate on assigned tasks
Able to speak, read and write the English language
High School Diploma or GED equivalent, preferred
One to two years as Hotel/ Restaurant food service experience
In addition to the responsibilities described above, the role may include such other responsibilities and duties as assigned from time to time, based upon ESJH needs or requirements.
Work Environment / Physical Activities:
Requires moderate to heavy moving of supplies, and ability to move light loads frequently. Constant walking and standing required.
Hazardous Exposure Category:
Involves no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues, although situations can be imagined or hypothesized under which anyone, anywhere, might encounter potential exposure to body fluids.
Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25-50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. May require frequent to constant standing; walking; grasping; reaching; stooping; kneeling; squatting; climbing; balancing; reaching above, at or below shoulder; grasping; fingering; handling. Physical demand requirements are in excess of those for medium work.