In this position, the PBX Operator provides 24 hour processing of all inbound calls from the public at large and internal users, providing general information and caller connecting support through use of the Public Branch Exchange (PBX) telephone system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers, directs, prioritizes and refers telephone calls and messages,
- Triages calls according to priority and urgency, transferring, paging and dialing calls as necessary
- Assist Communication Center with alarms and flight protocols when necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment with minimal face-to-face interaction.
- Experience in understanding and usage of computers as well as the ability to learn applications relevant to the position
Organization: St. Vincent Healthcare, Billings, MT
Primary Location: MT-Billings/Surrounding Areas-Billings
Schedule: Per Diem/PRN
Shift: Variable Shift
Job Number: 18002891