This hospital accountant monitors, records, and reports accounting activity for multiple locations. The position prepares journal entries, reconciliations, and other financial records of original entry to ensure general ledger and financial reporting integrity. The position also assists with the preparation of monthly reports.
- Prepare journal entries consistent with GAAP requirements.
- Prepare bank and other balance sheet reconciliations, as well as other allied accounting records to ensure data integrity and documentary evidence.
- Perform balance sheet and income statement account analysis to summarize current financial status.
- Reviews and evaluates encountered financial transactions and reports for data integrity and policy/procedural compliance.
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly, and year-end close of the financial statements.
- Serves as financial liaison to assist customers in understanding financial information and assist in resolving financial transaction discrepancies.
- Provides support to external/internal audits as required.
This position is located in Broomfield, CO.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- 3+ years of related experience
- Prefer experience with Lawson and CPA
Organization: Corporate, Various Locations
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Broomfield
Department: SYS-Hospital Accounting
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 18003022