Neonatology in Montana
We are looking for a team-oriented and compassionate Neonatology Nurse Practitioner to join our growing program. Our Neonatology team is dedicated to treating and caring for the tiniest of patients in Montana. At St Vincent Healthcare, our Neonatology program is equipped with state-of-the-art technology in our 24 bed Level IIIb NICU, in collaboration with our fully dedicated staff of 35 NICU nurses, and 7 OB laborists.
- Competitive Salary with productivity incentives
- Signing bonus, relocation and loan assistance
- 5 Flight Nurses and 6 RTs
- CAMTS Certified Transport Team with 24/7 OB & Neonatal Support
- Region’s largest Level II Trauma Center
St Vincent Healthcare is located in Billings, Montana, a family-oriented community that provides an outstanding quality of life (and was voted Outdoor Magazine’s #1 Town in 2016). Montana is truly splendid; offering views, adventure and landscapes that are incomparable to anything in the US. With two national parks, excellent fly fishing, hiking trails, 12 different ski hills, and over 300 days of sunshine, Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise!