The Head Washer is responsible to provide clean, quality linen in proper amounts to hospital departments/units as needed.
- Collects linen for the washing machines.
- Loads and unloads washing machines.
- Controls and uses proper amounts of chemicals.
- Operates washing machines.
- Deliver linen to ancillary departments.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with organizational mission and goals.
- Follows all applicable hospital policies and procedures.
- Participates in facility Quality Improvement/IOP Program
- Follows policies and procedures for infection control and facility safety in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Follows "Patients Rights Policy" at all times.
- Demonstrates knowledge of information management as appropriate.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED; or 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Organization: St. James Healthcare, Butte, MT
Primary Location: MT-Butte
Department: SJB-Laundry & Linen
Shift: Variable Shift
Job Number: 18002671