Our Family Medicine Clinic at Thornton Medical Center is one of our largest clinics in the group with 4 Physicians and 6 Advanced Practitioners. We are seeking an additional Physician to provide professional medical services to patients as a family practice physician, including prescribing and administering treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other medical care to treat and prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Position includes providing medical services in a family practice setting and providing medical services to walk-in patients at the walk-in center.
- Provide on-call coverage as necessary.
- Complete administrative tasks, including patient documentation, call backs, referrals, and other responsibilities required in providing clinical care.
- Opportunity may require alternative hours, including nights and weekends (see below hours of operation).
- This position could also be responsible for supervising one nurse practitioner or physician assistant.
Appointment hours: Mon - Fri 8a-5pm
Extended hours for walk-ins: Mon - Thurs 8a-8p, Fri 8a-6p, and Sat/Sun 8a-3p
Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
Health, life, dental, and disability coverage
Retirement plans including a 403(b) & 457(b)