The Enterprise Network Analyst is responsible for operations and Tier 2 support of SCLHS network infrastructure including, but not limited to local area network core switches, routers, firewalls, wireless controllers, access switches at care sites and clinics. Role functions also include but are not limited to installation, performance monitoring, troubleshooting, back up, and maintenance of a variety of network hardware platforms and network infrastructure.
This position requires out of state travel, typically 2-4 trips per year to other SCLHS facilities (Montana, Grand Junction, Kansas, and Denver).
- Cisco Network Switches, Routers and Firewalls
- Cisco wireless controllers
Monitor Network and provide reports using tools such as:
- Tier 2 level knowledge in BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, OTV, ISIS, VRRP, ARP, ND, IPv4, IPv6, Multicast, and Spanning Tree
- Participate in projects to upgrade, enhance and maintain the SCLHS enterprise network.
- Insure network compliance with SCLHS’s IT Security policies
- Troubleshoot and resolve network outages, including participation in an on-call rotation
- Network equipment patch management
- Cisco Prime
- Maintain accurate and up to date technical and non-technical network infrastructure documentation
- Using effective customer service skills to respond to customer requests within established standard, communicate with other staff as necessary to ensure timely effective resolution, and communicate resolution with customer in a timely fashion
- Promotes mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by service behavior standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- May be required to float to other departments (within scope of competency and qualifications) based on business need.
- May be required to be placed on-call during a regularly scheduled shift
- Associate’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
- 1 - 3 years industry experience in supporting enterprise size network infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related field.
- Cisco - CCNA Data Center and/or CCNA Routing and Switching