Up to $29,000 hiring incentives to include sign-on, student loan forgiveness and relocation.
Are you a PACU RN looking for work within a dynamic team that is passionate about performing life changing work?
Our team is second to none, and we work well together. St. Vincent is a faith-based, non-profit hospital, serving southeastern MT and northern WY. Our flight team brings in critical patients from throughout the area.
We have 14 ORs with 1 Hybrid Room, and the capability to run 10 rooms 12 hours/day.
Orthopedics and joint programs
Neuro and deep brain stimulation programs
Open heart, cardiovascular and TAVR programs
DaVinci robotics for urology, gynecology, and general cases.
The Registered Nurse in the PACU will provide direct patient care, meeting both psychological and physical needs of the patients in accordance with physicians’ orders, Joint Commission, OSHA, nursing and department guidelines. Interested in learning more? Please submit an application to be contacted by a recruiter.
- Associate's degree in nursing, (BSN within 48 months of hire)
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, preferred
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of practice, required
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
- One (1) year of experience in a setting serving the same age/type of patient population served by this facility or department, preferred