Serves as the lead for all operational activities and personnel relating to the customer care team, providing support to departments regarding medical/surgical supplies and equipment.
1. Oversees and resolves customer issues, relating to order discrepancies, distribution of inventory/equipment fulfillment, accurately enters computer data, and initiates, compiles and maintains necessary records and reports, training of new staff members, and assisting with the coordination of maintenance specialty supply carts/equipment as needed.
2. Leads, monitors, and provides feedback regarding supply chain personnel in the performance of their duties. Responds to problem calls from hospital departments and outside vendors regarding inventory and equipment and keeps Supervisor/Coordinator appraised of problems and other pertinent information.
3. Provides exceptional customer service through all daily interactions with both external and internal departmental contacts.
4. Conducts daily spot checks as outlined by the Supervisor and/or quality management.
5. Supports the customer care/inventory coordinator in ordering supplies for the warehouse. Input department orders into the MMIS system. Updates PAR programs and helps with requisitions of supplies and/or equipment as needed.
6. Assists with the preparation and maintenance of departmental computerized files and records for all activities related to customer service, including equipment and inventory dispatching, inventory PAR maintenance, and interfacing with hospital personnel.
7. (All SCL jobs) Promotes mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by service behavior standards.
8. (All SCL jobs) Performs other duties as assigned.
9. (If applicable) May be required to float to other departments (within scope of competency and qualifications) based on business need.
10. (If applicable) May be required to be placed on-call during a regularly scheduled shift.
High School Diploma or GED is required.
Associates degree and/or continuing education for advancement is preferred
Knowledge of MMIS, preferably Lawson or other related inventory system is preferred.