Cleans all work areas as assigned in an aseptic and clean condition.
1. Cleans and vacuums all floor surfaces.
2. Disposes of all infectious and non-infectious waste.
4. Cleaning of patient rooms and common areas.
5. Dusting of all areas both high and low.
6. Stocks supplies for cart and room as required.
7. Demonstrates proficiency in the cleaning of beds and the Alaris IV Pumps
8. Demonstrates communication skills according to age of patient/visitor/customer. Gives proper instructions to patients/visitor/customer relative to his/her age requirements
9. Demonstrates behaviors consistent with organizational mission and goals.
10. Follows all applicable hospital policies and procedures
11. Participates in facility Quality Improvement/IOP Program
12. Follows policies and procedures for infection control and facility safety in accordance with regulatory guidelines
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Friends and Family BLS required within 6 months of hire.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED preferred
Basic Computer Skills
Related experience or training preferred