The Epic Analyst is responsible to help the end user departments in conceptualizing, designing, implementing and supporting Epic and related modules. Gathers business related requirements in order to design systems, enhancements, and perform required maintenance. Participates in the configuration, testing, and documentation of Epic and related modules.
- Responsible for the configuration, testing, implementing, and documentation of the system.
- Analyze and document user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations. Document workflows, build activities, change management activities, end user notifications, training information, status reporting in the appropriate systems, and in a timely manner.
- Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow
- Responsible for managing completion of work, meeting deadlines, and providing deliverable to the customer. Coordinates projects, schedules and facilitates meetings as necessary to complete assignments.
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Review and analyze the system and performance indicators to locate problems, and correct errors. Escalates problems and issues to appropriate staff to ensure timely resolution.
- Coordinate and link the application within an organization to increase compatibility for information sharing.
- Be able to participate and support an on call schedule, based on department needs.
- Associate's Degree
- Equivalent work experience in a related area may be considered in lieu of education.
- More than 1 year and less than 3 years of relevant experience
- Epic Certification or Proficiency, or the ability to achieve Epic Certification or Proficiency within 6 months from the start of formal Certification or Proficiency training.
- Ability to travel, as needed for special projects. Proficient with MS Office software, including Word, Excel, and Project.
- Bachelor's Degree
- More than 3 years and less than 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in healthcare, technology, or related field.
- Epic Certification or Proficiency
Organization: Corporate, Various Locations
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Lakewood
Department: SYS-STSC-Hlth NtwkDev
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 18002331