This position must efficiently answer, screen and route incoming calls that come into the Comprehensive Cancer Center (CCC). Position requires a positive attitude and ability to effectively respond and prioritize all calls as needed. Must exhibit Best in the Nation Customer Service skills at all times.
- Provide telephone support to St. Joseph’s Comprehensive Cancer Center (CCC).
- Utilizes excellent customer service skills.
- Respond to all in-coming calls to the CCC in a positive and effective manner.
- Assists schedulers with simple scheduling duties
- Assists departments with administrative and clerical services as needed.
- Accurately accesses SCL Health databases to locate patients, doctors and employees.
- Accurately routes calls to correct destination.
- Prepare written reports as needed.
- Must be able to send out emailed timely and correctly.
- Promotes mission, vision and values of SCL Health.
- Able to work within the EMR is use at the CCC and SJH.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One year experience working as a telephone operator, receptionist, or in a professional business environment.
- Excellent judgment and professionalism and the ability to communicate with all levels of employees, administration, physicians, nurses and other callers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficiency in office software application and customized call center applications.
- Ability to compose information documents of a quality that can be sent to senior level management as needed.
- Ability to save and attach files.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent grammar, typing and spelling.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Understands role in the 911 paging system.
Organization: Saint Joseph Hospital, Denver, CO
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Denver
Department: SJD-SL-Oncology Admin
Schedule: Per Diem/PRN
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 18002140