Provide technical professional nursing care through supervised planning, intervention and evaluation. Meet the needs of the patient/resident, family, and interdisciplinary team through communication, coordination, evaluation, and service excellence.
- Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time
- Be available to work overtime if needed
- Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others
- Be respectful of all with whom you interact and follow the Exempla Service Behaviors
- Be well groomed and dressed appropriately for your role
- Be in compliance with the drug and alcohol policy as stated in the Employee Handbook
- Be sufficiently rested to perform your duties throughout the period assigned
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Be able to communicate clearly, think clearly, and concentrate on assigned tasks
- Graduate of an accredited school of licensed practical nursing.
- Completed Colorado State Board of Nursing approved IV certification course/supervised clinical.
- Current Colorado LPN license.
- Current IV certification sanctioned by the Colorado State Board of Nursing.
- Current BLS certification.
Organization: Lutheran Medical Center, Wheat Ridge, CO
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Wheat Ridge
Department: LMC-Medical Oncology
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 18001838