1. Responsible for the development, oversight, and administration of the program activities to ensure goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
2. Prepares funding and project proposals, monitoring program performance, handling complaints, arbitrate, and database management to ensure compliance with state and other regulatory requirements.
3. Develops, monitors, and manages the budget in line with program objectives.
4. Advocates programs to organization management and communicates and promotes programs to associates.
5. Partners with leadership team to identify and drive quality and performance improvement initiatives. Participates in establishing mechanisms to design, measure, maintain, and improve the performance and quality of program services. Ensures compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines and established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, and environmental standards.
6. Promotes mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by service behavior standards.
Master’s Degree in areas including but not limited to, healthcare, engineering, information technology and business or healthcare administration is preferred