SCL Health is seeking an energetic and inspirational training leader with a passion for the healthcare revenue cycle. The leading candidate will have experience developing and implementing training for Epic modules (Resolute, Prelude, Cadence) and experience leading a team of Instructional Designers and/or Instructors. The position will reside in Broomfield, CO (greater Denver area) and will support training for our Broomfield-based Revenue Service Center as well as associates located in our care sites and clinics across CO and MT.
The EL&PD Systems & Services Manager is responsible for providing department management, oversight, development, and facilitation of the training team in the implementation and support of service-line functions and systems training. Service-lines include but are not limited to: 1. clinical systems & service - to include eSummit Ambulatory & Acute Clinical modules, and a variety of ancillary systems; 2. all SCL Heath System Services functions – Mission, Finance, HR, IT, Integrity & Compliance, EPMO, Legal, Stewardship, & Real Estate, etc.; or , 3. the Revenue Service Center and the full revenue cycle.
• Implements and manages the tactical components of the department strategy and provides support for the roll out of training to end users in SCL Health care sites including: hospitals, ambulatory & ancillary clinics, physicians & physician offices, as well as system service sites.
• Manages development and evaluation of training materials used in training and manages department resources including: instructional designers, delivery team members and training environment resources or logistics coordinators, as needed.
• Develops and evaluates resources involved in the development or delivery of training – including contract or contingent resources.
• Assists EL&PD service-line Directors with client/business owners during the following stages of production: training analysis, instructional design & development, implementation, and the evaluation of training.
• Must be able to manage work at the highest technical and interpersonal level of excellence throughout the implementation and support involving systems and associates.
• Mentors and develops instructional design and delivery resources through the application of Criterion Referenced Instruction methods and practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Education or related field; or commensurate work experience.
• Master’s degree in Business, Education, Organizational Development or related field. Professional experience commensurate to education will be evaluated.
• Certified Instructional Technologist achieved within eighteen months from hire date.
• Project Management Professional Certification
• Epic Certification
• 5 years’ experience in in a corporate or health care setting
• 2 years’ experience in project management overseeing learning and development projects
• 1 years leadership experience managing the work of others
• Proven record of accomplishments and advancement of responsibilities within learning and development roles
• Large-scale training project leadership or organizational change readiness leadership experience in business or clinical systems and support.