The EL&PD Systems & Services Manager is responsible for providing department management, oversight, development, and facilitation of the training team in the implementation and support of service-line functions and systems training. Service-lines include but are not limited to: 1. clinical systems & service - to include eSummit Ambulatory & Acute Clinical modules, and a variety of ancillary systems; 2. all SCL Heath System Services functions – Mission, Finance, HR, IT, Integrity & Compliance, EPMO, Legal, Stewardship, & Real Estate, etc.; or , 3. the Revenue Service Center and the full revenue cycle
- Implements and manages the tactical components of the department strategy and provides support for the roll out of training to end users in SCL Health care sites including: hospitals, ambulatory & ancillary clinics, physicians & physician offices, as well as system service sites.
- Manages development and evaluation of training materials used in training and manages department resources including: instructional designers, delivery team members and training environment resources or logistics coordinators, as needed.
- Develops and evaluates resources involved in the development or delivery of training – including contract or contingent resources.
- Assists EL&PD service-line Directors with client/business owners during the following stages of production: training analysis, instructional design & development, implementation, and the evaluation of training.
- Must be able to manage work at the highest technical and interpersonal level of excellence throughout the implementation and support involving systems and associates.
- Mentors and develops instructional design and delivery resources through the application of Criterion Referenced Instruction methods and practices.
- Promotes mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by all service behavior standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.