This position is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of operational policies and procedures for a specific department. Collaborate in intra- and inter-departmental planning, problem solving, and decision making within the scope of their responsibility. This position requires the application of advanced, broad-based knowledge of business practices as well as techniques of supervision, management, and leadership.
- Interprets and directs the implementation of departmental policies and procedures.
- Plans, selects, and devises operational best practicess, work methods, procedures, work flow and standards for quality and quantity of work, including staffing standards.
- Assigns, directs and reviews the work of subordinate supervisors/other personnel. Prepares formal answers to, and recommends the adjustment of, grievances and disciplinary matters.
- Responsible for business oversight, including preparation of budget for assigned area or program and adherence to approved budget.
- Responsible for business operations of the department, including but not limited to materials management, information systems, scheduling, billing, and personnel management.
- Monitors and evaluates operations for compliance with licensure, accreditation and regulatory standards.
- Assesses plans, directs, and evaluates educational and professional development programs for assigned area or program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Located in Broomfield, CO.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related degree, required.
- Five years experience in a business operations, management related position, required.
- A strong understanding of the various common hospital information systems; able to research complex issues with minimal guidance, required.
- Good interpersonal skills; able to work collaboratively with diverse groups, required.
- Good priority management skills, required.
- Ability to deal with conflicting interests and to resolve situations effectively, required.
- Able to form meaningful conclusions and present complex data in an understandable format, required.
- General knowledge of the fundamentals of hospital organization and administration, required.
Organization: Corporate, Various Locations
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Broomfield
Department: SYS-RSC Pre Access
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 18001015