- Supervises End User Analyst team. Oversees daily and on-call work schedules, approves associate timecards, equipment ordering, inventory tracking and report, and HR personnel issues. Assists manager with interviewing, hiring, and performance feedback of associates. Monitors productivity and quality standards; keeps STSC leadership apprised of End-User Analysts activities and potential problems.
- Monitors and handles troubleshooting of systems, dispatching to appropriate resource if unable to correct issue. Troubleshoots PC and Printer based issues and at times utilizing remote software where appropriate. Adequately documents resolution to issues in STSC ticketing software. Maintains and updates policies and procedures for areas of responsibility.
- Keeps user base informed of systems changes (software/hardware upgrades, planned down times, system unavailability). Disseminates information to STSC and end user base when appropriate. Updates support staff regularly on the status of projects, trouble tickets and system changes.
- Responds to voice mail, email and ticketing application messages according to priority schedule. Assists with writing problem-solving techniques to be put into STSC ticketing software database.
- Supports new systems or new facets of existing systems, and keeps abreast of technology changes. Participates as the primary agent in the setup and implementation of desktop systems including hardware and software installation, network connectivity, VOIP and analog phone sets/systems installation, and backup systems.
- Manages special projects from beginning to end. Develops work plans, tasks, and time estimates. Plans, schedules and prioritizes time to complete project tasks and deliverables. Leads project team members to complete project tasks, ensuring that a quality product is produced, on time and within budget.
- Serves as mentor and subject matter expert for End User Analysts; assists with training new associates. Assists supervisor in promoting teamwork, customer education and satisfaction while developing the vision required to deliver quality customer service
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- IT related Certification required within 90 days of hire or transfer.
- Required: Five (5) years experience in healthcare, technology, or related field.
- Associates's Degree may substitute for 2 years of experience.
- Experience in performing PC setups, troubleshooting hardware and software problems,
- designing configurations for desktop computing systems in a network environment.
- Associate's Degree in computer related field preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements list must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer hardware maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Regular attendance to perform work on site during regularly scheduled business hours or scheduled shifts is required
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends is required for identified positions
Organization: Platte Valley Medical Center, Brighton, CO
Primary Location: CO-Brighton
Department: PVMC-Information Services
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 18002043