The lead call center specialist provides superior service to our patients while handling escalated customer concerns, supporting and coaching the team and managing quality assurance.
• This position will interact with patients and internal and external partners to provide information and resolve billing and service inquiries for care provided at our Care Sites and various Clinics.
• Provides accurate and courteous service in an efficient manner.
• Will perform clerical tasks to support the Business Services department as needed.
Located in Broomfield, CO.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent, required.
• Two + years of Customer Service experience, required.
• One year experience in a healthcare billing environment, required.
• Knowledge of insurance explanation of benefits, required.
• Proficient computer skills, required.
• Previous experience in a fast-paced production or call center environment, preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office application, preferred.
• Highly prefer previous call center experience.