7am to 330pm, 40 hours/week. **THIS POSITION REQUIRES EVERY WEEKEND COVERAGE, BOTH SATURDAY AND SUNDAY**
*** Fulltime positions qualify for a $1,500 sign on bonus.
This position performs various cleaning tasks to provide patients, visitors and health sciences staff with a safe and clean environment by maintaining standards of cleanliness, sanitation and freedom from hazards and infections.
Sweeps, cleans, mops, scrubs and dust floors.
Cleans toilets, basins, showers, bathtubs, patient beds, and scrubs walls; dusts, cleans and vacuums furniture, fixtures, doors and related furnishings by using appropriate cleaning supplies.
Operates and maintains electric floor machines, snow blowers, industrial vacuums, carpet shampooing equipment and upholstery shampooing equipment.
Cleans, refinishes and maintains a variety of floor coverings.
Cleans patient rooms, beds, waiting areas and examination tables.
Labels and removes infectious waste bags and containers.
Transports custodial supplies and equipment to and from storage and work areas.
Replaces sharp containers, transports trash and refuse, removes empty boxes and organizes closets.
Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
· The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions in English for essential job functions, required
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment, required
- Previous environmental services experience preferred.
- High School or GED Strongly Preferred
Organization: Lutheran Medical Center, Wheat Ridge, CO
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Wheat Ridge
Department: LMC-Environmental Services
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 18001880