Manages a portfolio of contracts regarding the supply, equipment and service formularies in assigned areas. Identifies contract opportunities, utilization improvements and standardization opportunities through data mining activities. Responsible for bidding, negotiation and awarding contracts for assigned area. Facilitates value analysis committees meetings with significant user groups. Manages relationships with vendors.
- Facilitates Value Analysis Teams
- Expense Management Projects
- Product Analysis
- Vendor Management
· The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration or related field, required
- Experience in contract negotiation, required
- Advanced communication skills – both verbal and written, required
- Advanced analytic skills, required
- Strong presentation skills, required
- Fluency with PowerPoint, required
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills, required.
- 10+ experience in Materials Management or equivalent experience in a purchasing capacity, preferred
- Experience in healthcare setting, preferred
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) or Certified Materiel and Resource Professional (CMRP), preferred
- Competency with Microsoft Access, preferred
Organization: Corporate, Various Locations
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Broomfield
Department: SYS-Supply Chain Management
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 18001110