PRN-Variable shifts and schedules
This position is responsible for providing transport and delivery services in the Radiology Department, and for assisting in restocking supplies and maintaining the general cleanliness of the department.
- Transport patients as directed.
- Respond to requests for medical records and retrieve and deliver lab and X-ray results as required.
- Maintain clean and well-stocked rooms, and re-stock supplies as necessary.
- Complete required continuous training and education, including department specific requirements.
- Comply with established personal protective equipment requirements necessary for protection against exposure to blood and other potentially infectious body fluids, chemical disinfectants, radiation, asbestos, and other hazardous substances.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served within the unit.
· The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent, required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
- One (1) year of experience in a setting serving the same age/type of patient population served by this facility or department, preferred
Organization: Lutheran Medical Center, Wheat Ridge, CO
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Wheat Ridge
Department: LMC-Central Transportation
Schedule: Per Diem/PRN
Shift: Variable Shift
Job Number: 18001864