You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Registered Nurse.
Your compassion is tangible: whether your patient is 18 or 85, they feel it in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your support.
You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh loudly.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Lutheran Hospice is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. We offer home hospice, inpatient hospice and palliative care at home programs that ensure dignity, quality and support for patients and their loved ones in familiar surroundings.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Degree or diploma from an accredited nursing program
- Completion of Bachelor's degree in Nursing within 4 years of your hire (for Associates degree or diploma prepared nurses)
- Current Colorado RN license
- Current BLS-HCP certification from the AHA
- One year of nursing experience in a comparable setting preferred
Now that you know more about being a Registered Nurse on our team we hope you'll join us. At Lutheran Hospice you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.