We have an excellent management opportunity for a Clinical Coordinator for the Ortho and Neuro teams in the Operating Room.
Lutheran Medical Center is a 249 bed community hospital. The Operating Room has 9 surgical suites; 1 CVOR suite; and 1 cystoscopy room. The cases performed include: OB-GYN, orthopedics (largest service); heart room, general surgery, plus neuro, cysto, ENT, urology, plastics and podiatry.
We offer competitive pay, a sign on bonus and relocation assistance!
The Perioperative Clinical Coordinator is a professional Registered Nurse with primary responsibility for assigned areas and services in the Operating Room. The Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and ensuring the provision of safe quality patient care by daily monitoring of the activities of assigned staff and by taking corrective action as necessary, in conjunction with the Clinical Manager of the Operating Room. Supervise performance of specialty team members in order to effectively meet the needs of all customers. The Clinical Coordinator shares accountability with the OR Manager and OR Director for outcomes related to patient satisfaction, clinical performance and cost. The Clinical Coordinator provides leadership in assuring compliance with all State and Federal regulations, the Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, and the mission and philosophy of SCL Health. The Clinical Coordinator interfaces with the OR Manager and or Director to identify and resolve operational issues and/or needs. Assists the OR Clinical Manager with interviewing potential employees and with hiring and orientation of new employees
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- BSN required and/ or currently enrolled in a program to obtain advanced degree such as MSN
- Prefer 5 years Management experience in Perioperative Services
- Current State of Colorado Registered Nurse License (required)
- Basic Life Support certification (required)
- Certification in Perioperative Nursing (CNOR) preferred or willingness to obtain certification (CNOR within 2 years.)