Responsible for supporting the implementation and evaluation of SCL Health�s digital strategy in support of the mission and business goals. Areas of focus include supporting systemwide web strategy; maintaining online engagement platforms; applying current SEM/SEO practices; and tracking, analyzing and reporting digital metrics. Ensures all digital platforms are operational, efficient and user friendly for key stakeholders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Implement marketing communication strategies for SCLHealth.org as directed by the Director, Digital Services.
2. Assist in the development and maintenance of The Landing. Supports systemwide Marcom by maintaining internal branding standards and ensuring the intranet and other internal digital platforms are appropriately maintained.
3. Update provider directory to ensure that all credentialed providers are included and described accurately in a manner consistent with the provider inclusion policy for the website.
4. Coordinate digital responsibilities/areas of focus with other members of the Digital Service team.
5. Strive for professional growth and the development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings and workshops.
6. Maintain the confidentiality of information coming into and being disseminated out of the department.
7. Maintain regular contact with Content Services team to ensure accurate and timely communication regarding edits and modifications to digital platforms.
8. Act as web �master�, receiving initial comments, issues and questions regarding the website and relaying them for resolution as appropriate and in keeping with policy.
9. Work with marketing and communications, HR, and other internal departments as appropriate to educate on new functions and capabilities.
10. Act as liaison with system�s STSC department, ensuring that links, e-mails, mobile devices and other channels of communication function properly.
11. Assist in identifying opportunities to automate key internal and external business practices through digital technology.
12. Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time.
13. Be available to work overtime if needed.
14. Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others.
15. Be respectful of all with whom you interact and act in a professional manner.
16. Be well groomed and dressed appropriately for your role.
17. Be in compliance with all SCL Health policies.
18. Be sufficiently rested to perform your duties throughout the period assigned.
19. Demonstrate a willingness to learn.
20. Be able to communicate clearly, think clearly and concentrate on assigned tasks.
21. Be willing to perform other duties as assigned.
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS GUIDING PRINCIPLES
All members of SCL Health�s Marketing & Communications team are expected to abide by the following guiding principles:
� Put SCL Health�s mission at the center of all we do.
- We reveal and foster God's healing love by improving the health of the people and communities we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
� During all interactions, be guided by SCL Health�s six core values.
- Caring Spirit - We honor the sacred dignity of each person.
- Excellence - We set and surpass high standards.
- Good Humor - We create joyful and welcoming environments.
- Integrity - We do the right thing with openness and pride.
- Safety - We deliver care that seeks to eliminate all harm for patients and associates.
- Stewardship - We are accountable for the resources entrusted to us.
� Create and share openly, for the betterment of our care sites and the entire ministry.
� Practice financial stewardship by investing in marketing and communications programs with the highest ROI.
� Rely on best practices to solve business problems.
� Drive toward Gold Standards through continuous improvement, both as a function and as individuals, through ongoing learning and development.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, computer science or related field, required. A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience is required. A bachelor�s degree can be substitued by 4 years of additional relevant experience. Demonstrated knowledge in a modern content management system and knowledge of W3C standards, HTML, jQuery, and other web-appropriate languages. Knowledge and experience managing digital content distribution. Experience in SEM/SEO and website development. Ability to communicate clearly in expressing ideas and technological logistics related to web execution. Comfortable working in and supporting a matrix environment. Demonstrated success in tracking and reporting for SEM/SEO with Google Analytics.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to successfully perform the job.