Participates in all administrative aspects of Provider Recruitment Process and provides administrative support to Provider Recruitment Team and potential Provider Candidates and Associates. Assists with reporting and data collection as well as provide administrative support and partnership with Credentialing, Enrollment, and Medical Group Leadership.
- Provides administrative support to provider recruitment across the system and ensures that all candidate itineraries and profiles are accurate and updated regularly.
Responsible for all administrative support work for the recruitment department such as tracking and reconciling expenses, tracking candidates in team system, reconciling invoices, tracking and updating online ads, and follow up communications with various entities.
Responsible for scheduling/all details associated with the planning of onsite candidate interviews.
Responsible for timely communication with all parties involved in the Provider Recruitment Process as well as attention to process improvement of the appropriate administrative support processes in Provider Recruitment.
Responsible for assisting Provider Recruiters and System Director of Provider Recruitment with meeting planning and day to day calendar needs.
Promotes mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by service behavior standards.
Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Two year’s administrative support
- Two years’ healthcare experience working with physicians in a clinic or hospital setting
Organization: Corporate, Various Locations
Primary Location: MT-Billings/Surrounding Areas-Billings
Department: SYS-ProviderTalent Acquisition
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 18001468