The Supply Chain Information Systems Analyst position provides support and management of assigned system platforms. Ensures adherence to established data standards, manages the content of the MM database and works to ensure cleansed data is accessible to MM staff for data mining activities. Coordinates report processing and assists in data analysis and data mining. Promotes the adoption of automation and technologies that improve efficiencies within department. Assists with minor and major FFE projects for the site related to the MMIS projects. Provides procurement support as needed at the site level for MMIS resources. The analyst will function as supply chain's technical subject matter expert in the use of supply automation, MMIS applications, as well as lead and coordinate all efforts involved with implementation of new and existing technology equipment, software, and databases. Service Excellence and SCL mission and values are exhibited consistently in all aspects of this job, modeling the SCL Service and Behavior Standards for all customers and contacts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related degree
- Certified Materials Resource Professional (CMRP) or Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of hospital information systems Required with emphasis on the supply chain information systems, patient management and statistical reporting modules
- Thorough understanding of MS Office particularly Outlook, Access, Excel and Word Required
- Report and/or Query Development Skills a plus.
- 3-5 Years of healthcare MM Information management experience, Automated Distribution Cabinets (Pyxis, OmniCell Preferred), Point-of-use Systems (Par Excellence preferred), database management and report writing.
- Experience with Lawson-Infor Enterprise Resource Planning System, Par Excellence, Omni Cell, PYXIS, Global Health Exchange (GHX), Electronic Data Exchange (EDI), Image Now and Crystal Reporting preferred.
- Background in analytical research and process improvement.
- Competency with Microsoft Access
- Competency with word processing programs (Microsoft Suite) and MMIS systems.
- Medical Terminology or medical supply knowledge is desirable.
Organization: St. Vincent Healthcare, Billings, MT
Primary Location: MT-Billings/Surrounding Areas-Billings
Department: SVB-Supply Chain Management
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 18001172