Responsible for maintaining floors, walls, hallways, windows, furniture, patient rooms, offices, rest rooms and other similar areas of the hospital in a clean and sanitary condition by hand or with the appropriate cleaning equipment. Responsible for cleaning and disinfecting STAT rooms and dismissals as assigned. Responsible for maintaining assigned work area and equipment clean and sanitary. Responsible for operating equipment and handling cleaning chemicals in a safe manner.
- 6 months previous experience with floor and carpet cleaning equipment
- Flexible work hours including weekend work.
- Previous environmental services experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Automatic floor scrubbers and carpet extractors
- High speed buffers
- Thorough knowledge of all chemicals, waxes, and strippers
- Ability to troubleshoot and/or maintain equipment
Organization: Saint Joseph Hospital, Denver, CO
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Denver
Department: SJD-Environmental Services
Shift: Night Shift
Job Number: 18001078