. The Requisition Services Agent is responsible for establishing and maintaining a working relationship with each unit while providing courteous and efficient service. The Primary focus of this position is to ensure product is received as it is ordered but to also maintain good stewardship when the situation of overstock is found. The Requisition Services Agent is also responsible for offsite deliveries as the need arises and will exhibit the highest of professional courtesy while driving in the company vehicle. The Requisition Services Agent must exhibit high customer service standards as defined by department policy as well as the SCLHS mission and values. Maintaining a professional image, in both appearance and attitude will be the standard. Successful completion of departmental training standards and competencies is required of all staff prior to being allowed to work unsupervised.
1. Fill and Deliver daily requisitions to units
2. Daily delivery to outlying areas (Peet’s Coffee, Life Center)
3. Weekly delivery to GVSC and Family Practice
4. Support Purchasing Agent when able with putting orders away.
5. Support Retail team during meal service.
6. Attend scheduled staff and department meetings.
7. Follow schedule when clocking in/out (overtime must be approved by a manager.
8. Store Runs for shorted items and Gluten Free items.
9. Arrive at work ready to work.
HS Diploma or equivalent preferred
Previous Food Service Experience required