Healthcare Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Our SCL Health Talent Acquisition team is very excited about hiring a new Healthcare Recruiter to join us! This Recruiter will be viewed as an important contributing team member, working together to hire individuals who align with our values and mission.
Lean Human Capital, a technology and advisory talent management service, has recognized our Recruiting team multiple years in a row for our best practices in daily processes and successful metrics with the Elite Honor Roll Award. We are proud of the work that we do, and the lives that we can positively impact with great placements!
At SCL Health we value our associates (employees), and offer convenient options to help both your day and life run smoothly. In this position you will have the ability to work 2 days remotely. We also utilize top recruiting tools, and streamline seamless recruiting processes to insure best practices and effectiveness.
- In this position the recruiter will partners with hiring managers on identifying strategies for sourcing the best candidates for their strategic openings.
- SCL Health openings can vary across a broad spectrum of service lines within the healthcare industry, which may include candidates with highly specialized skill sets.
- In this position the recruiter is responsible for screening and interviewing candidates that have applied to SCL Health’s job postings
- The recruiter is skilled at employing best in class recruitment tactics such as, internet searches/database mining, social media, and other out-bound recruitment methods for identifying and recruiting specialized and hard to find talent.
- Persistence/follow through/consistency
- Skilled communicator (written and speaking)
- Good judge of people/motivations
- Ability to infer information about a candidate from interviews/resumes
- Thorough understanding of the job opening and the department’s needs and priorities
- Enthusiasm and energy for the job
- Persuasive spokesperson for the organization and the opportunity
- Skilled liaison with hiring managers
- Understanding the importance of data and reporting on recruiting metrics
Healthcare Talent Acquisition Recruiter Job Details:
Healthcare Talent Acquisition Recruiter Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree, strongly preferred
- 3+ years of advanced recruitment experience, preferably in healthcare
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems
- Solid to Expert level skills with MS excel
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines - related to hiring and equal employment opportunities
- Three years of healthcare experience (either hospital based or agency based), preferred