Organize and manage the daily operations of the accounting department.
1. Manages the monthly and annual accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for timely and accurate consolidated financial statements and the related financial results including related statistical reports for the SCL Health leadership team, SCL Board and Finance Committee and external stakeholders.
2. Develops and performs controls around financial reporting to strengthen the control environment. Develop process improvement to increase efficiency.
3. Analyzes and reviews monthly schedules submitted by joint ventures and other entities within SCL Health.
4. Coordinates external auditor’s request lists for the annual audits. Assists with the reporting needs for the year-end close process with internal and external auditors.
5. Provides leadership and collaboration on ad hoc reporting needs within the SCL Health finance function as well as serving as a finance resource across the organization.
Reports to the Sr. Director, System Office Accounting & Reporting and is responsible for the supervision and development of one FTE.
Located in Broomfield, CO.
Bachelor's or equivalent experience
5 years previous experience, including leadership
Master's degree is preferred.