The Innovation and Virtual Health Program Administrator is responsible for managing and supporting the Innovation and Virtual Health portfolio, with specific emphasis on the all Montana region initiatives. Suitable applicants for this role will work with a wide variety of clinical, financial, process improvement, implementation, and administrative stakeholders to create inventive solutions for today’s healthcare challenges. This role will be responsible for creating, establishing and maintaining efficient workflows and technologies that can scale across SCL Health. Work situations are varied, requiring analysis of information related to a variety of clinical and operational services. The use of discretion and good judgment in decision-making and organizational and project management skills is of the utmost importance.
This position is based at SCL Health’s system services office in Broomfield, CO, but requires 25% travel to SCL Health care sites in Montana.
• Conceptualize new business ideas which solve large and ambiguous problems with a focus on the needs of SCL Health’s Montana region.
• Develop presentation materials and deliverables appropriate for diverse audiences, from bedside RNs to senior leadership.
• Establish positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Act as a change agent to improve and scale the quality and effectiveness of innovation and virtual health services.
• Provide operational support, including but not limited to scheduling meetings, preparing and managing agendas, attending meetings, preparing and distributing minutes, and arranging travel.
• Manage, coordinate, act as point of contact, and work with clinical champions to ensure clinical guidelines, protocols, and efficient workflows are established at SCL Health.
• Manage and oversee the innovation and virtual health portfolio, monitor progress of ongoing innovation projects, from inception to execution/implementation.
• Form strategic partnership with system services and operational teams to developing business cases in innovation and virtual health, review submission proposals to ensure relevant and sufficient information has been obtained, and coordinate appropriate next steps.
• Liaise with ePMO to move projects through the governance process and into implementation.
• In collaboration with the external vendors and business stakeholders, develop and manage project timelines and deliverables for all approved proposals.
• Translate strategic priorities, business, and clinical requirements into technological requirements. Use that translation to quickly assess multiple vendor options and narrow the playing field.
• Work with potential and current vendors to structure pilot use cases that allow SCL Health teams to quickly assess the effectiveness of new technologies.
• Deliver solutions across multiple platforms or technologies; understand and proactively manage the impacts of those solutions on other areas
• Recommend technology direction and/or adjustments to incorporate in business plans
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, finance, social sciences, marketing or other closely related field.
Three (3) years of professional, progressively responsible project and/or program management experience.
Five (5) years of experience in healthcare
An ideal candidate will have a track record of “intrapreneurship” within a healthcare related organization:
Other pertinent knowledge, skills, and abilities: