St. Mary's is looking to add a BC/BE Neurologist to our care team.
- 346 bed acute care facility
- 34 bed ICU
- Level II Trauma Center
- Primary referral center for western Colorado and eastern Utah – St. Mary’s is the largest regional medical center between Denver and Salt Lake City
- Health, vision, and dental insurance provided along with retirement benefits, paid vacation, and CME allowance.
Fast Facts about St. Mary's and Grand Junction
- Grand Junction, Colo. (estab. 1896) Population: 146,000
- Awe-inspring natural beauty and the dramatic red rock landscape of the Colorado National Monument
- 300+ days of sunshine
- Exhilarating outdoor adventures including hiking, camping, biking or skiing on the Grand Mesa
- Incredible whitewater rafting on the Colorado River
- Hundreds of miles of world-class mountain biking trails
- A charming downtown full of great shops, restaurants, art galleries, and more
- The heart of Colorado's wine country
- Close to world-famous destinations such as Moab, Utah, Telluride, Aspen, and Glenwood Springs
- Regional Medical Center serving western Colo. & eastern Utah
- 2,020 associates, 434 physicians
- 346 beds (310 are staffed)
Practice where you play!
St. Mary’s Hospital and Regional Medical Center is seeking a BC/ BE neurologist to be part of a growing Neuroscience program and Primary Stroke Center. We are looking for a general neurologist with a passion for stroke care to practice general neurology.
This employed opportunity will be a combination of both outpatient and inpatient practice. Enjoy a large referral base from a multi-county catchment area, a collegial medical staff of over 300, and a full array of other hospital services. A full array of neuro-technology testing is available, state of the art imaging with PACS, comprehensive neurosurgical support, and the only EMU between Denver and Salt Lake City. Enjoy competitive pay, benefits, CME, and much more.
Join our team of three neurologists in a thriving and busy practice
Full front office and clinical support
Established Primary Stroke Center with telemedicine support
4 Bed EMU
Long term monitoring capability
Comprehensive neurosurgical support
EPIC electronic medical record
37,835 ER visits/year
34-bed open ICU
CT, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopic guidance, Nuclear medicine, Interventional radiology
- Colorado medical license or the ability to obtain one
- Colorado DEA or the ability to obtain one
- Ability to complete and pass the credentialing process