SCL Home Health
At SCL Home Health, we are proud to be an associate-empowered, patient-centered organization. We value the meaningful client relationships we develop every day through one-on-one care and the ability to facilitate optimal outcomes in our clients' home environments.
Although home health is an independent practice, we ensure you have the right resources and support available for you to be successful. We support you by:
Being a part of the larger integrated SCL Health system
Allowing you flexible daily schedules/self-scheduling
Developing a unique compensation plan that's right for you
Planning the orientation process around your needs
Providing you with mileage and cell phone reimbursement
Offering tuition reimbursement to support your career advancement
Answer your calling - bring your talents to SCL Home Health and experience the impactful difference you can make in your clients' lives.
Performs independent nursing functions and delegated medical functions in accordance with accepted practice standards as defined by the state Board of Nursing. The registered nurse assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care.
- Evaluates health status through the ongoing collection and assessment of health data.
- Performs health teaching and health counseling.
- Provides therapy and treatment that is supportive and restorative to life and well-being either directly to the patient or indirectly through consultation with, delegation to, supervision of, or teaching of others.
- Executes delegated medical functions.
- Refers patients as needed for further evaluation or treatment.
- Reviews and monitors therapy and treatment plans.
- Documents in accordance with hospital and regulatory guidelines.
- Uses resources as needed.
- Promotes mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by service behavior standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- May be required to float to other departments (within scope of competency and qualifications) based on business need.
- May be required to be placed on-call during a regularly scheduled shift.
Required: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing is required.
Associates or Diploma prepared nurses must complete a Bachelor of Arts or Science in Nursing within four years of hire.
Preferred: Bachelor's degree of Nursing is preferred.
Required: Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of practice is required.
Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS-HCP) course completion card from the American Heart Association is required. (ACLS/NRP/PALS as appropriate for unit or service.)
Preferred: Certification as appropriate for unit or service is preferred.
Organization: SCL Home Health, Denver, CO
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Denver
Department: SCLHH-DEN-Agency Operations
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 18000879