This new graduate residency will begin June 18 or July 23, 2018.
For the summer cohort, the following departments are considering candidates:
- Cardiac Telemetry
- Inpatient Rehab
- Medical Oncology
- Neuro Surgical
- Operating Room
- Ortho Medical Trauma
If you are an RN with less than one (1) year of acute care experience or are in your final semester of an accredited nursing program and would like to be considered for employment as a Registered Nurse at St. Vincent Healthcare, we welcome your application to our posting for the Registered Nurse - New Graduate Residency Program.This exciting opportunity will support the new nurse through the transition from the role of novice/advanced beginner to that of competent nurse.
Education, Experience and Licensure/Certification Requirements
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN strongly preferred
- Current Montana Registered Nurse licensure or license to practice nursing in the State of Montana before orientation date.
- Certification in Basic Life Support
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment
- Experience in understanding and usage of computers and ability to learn new programs
Organization: St. Vincent Healthcare, Billings, MT
Primary Location: MT-Billings/Surrounding Areas-Billings
Department: SVB-Nursing Administration
Shift: Variable Shift
Job Number: 18000761