Join an exciting opportunity with SCL Health Talent Share Float Pool! This is a multi-site nursing float pool that will support the patient care needs at Good Samaritan Medical Center, Lutheran Medical Center, Saint Joseph Hospital and Platt Valley Medical Center.
The staffing coordinator:
1. Promotes mission, vision and values of SCLHS.
2. Actively fulfills the core behaviors of SCLHS.
3. Make sure float pools schedules are balanced.
4. Fill the traveler needs with a Talent Share Float Pool associate.
5. Processes time off requests, including arranging coverage when needed.
6. Reconciliation of timecards on a daily bases for float pool associates and ensures the associates are paid appropriately.
7. Runs reports and reviews staffing needs of patient care units at all the Denver care sites and coordinates coverage.
8. Incorporates staffing practices and policies of the Talent Share Float Pool into daily work.
9. Effectively utilizes critical thinking when problem solving.
10. Recognizes self-limitations and takes initiative to seek additional resources or consultation.
11. Communicates with all members of the healthcare team both in-person and via telephone.
12. Organizational and prioritization skills.
13. Other duties as assigned.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associate’s degree, or equivalent experience in a related field, preferred
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience with staffing/scheduling in a healthcare setting strongly preferred
- Medical staff scheduling experience with a hospital float pool strongly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel strongly preferred
- Experience with KRONOS strongly preferred