Bring your nursing passion and cardiovascular expertise to SCL Health!
Here at SCL Health, we believe that becoming part of our care team is more than a career - it’s a calling.
Our labs perform all forms of cardiac and peripheral interventional procedures; diagnose and treat all forms of cardiovascular disease including balloons, stents, rhythm management, peripheral vascular and structural heart. We pride ourselves in offering state-of-the-art technology and equipment as well as a cohesive, team-focused atmosphere that facilitates optimal patient care. We offer a wide range of environments to match your nursing passions.
Bring your talents here and not only will we provide an excellent orientation to satisfying, patient-centered work, but we will also help you explore all Colorado has to offer.
Generous incentives are currently available to assist you in your transition.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Registered Nurse with us working in the Cath Lab, you will:
- Perform the primary functions of an RN in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of all assigned patients of the unit during your shift
- Be responsible for meeting the established Cardiovascular Lab standards of nursing practice, for managing all assigned personnel, supplies and equipment on the department, and for promoting teamwork with physicians and personnel of other departments
- Be able to function independently with only occasional or limited supervision
- Assist with education of staff in other departments as to the care of the cardiovascular patient
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Current active Colorado RN license or eligibility to obtain, required
- Graduate from an accredited RN nursing program, Bachelor of Science degree, or Associate of Science degree, required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification, required by completion of the unit-specific orientation and before working independently
- Cardiovascular Lab experience, preferred
- Scrub and circulator experience, preferred
- PICC experience, preferred
*RN must be willing to work pre-admit testing, pre- and post-op