The Practice Administrator works collaboratively with lead site physicians to ensure the efficient and effective daily operation of the clinics including the supervision and evaluation of the clinic staff. Oversees various projects and initiatives, all practice operations, budgets and work flows within the medical practice to ensure SCL policies and procedures are in effect. The Practice Administrator may be transferred from site-to-site as deemed necessary by SCL Health. This position requires critical thinking skills and working special projects as assigned. The Practice Administrator must be supportive of all Human Resources guidelines by example as well as coaching and mentoring staff. This includes being a role model of SCL’s Service Behaviors and Best in the Nation philosophy to ensure these concepts are consistently followed and displayed by staff. The Practice Manager may be transferred from site-to-site as deemed necessary by SCL Health.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent,
- Five+ years previous management/supervisory experience in a healthcare organization.
- Minimum 3 years of financial management experience.
- .Demonstrates proficiency of all Practice Manager III criteria
- Graduate of an accredited medical assistance program, MA certified, RN, LPN, EMT or sufficient previous work experience preferred.
- CPR certification preferred.
- BA strongly preferred
Organization: Saint Joseph Hospital, Denver, CO
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Denver
Department: SJD-General Surgery Clinic
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 17010037