This position is responsible for assisting with the day to day operations of the self pay department with responsibilities including, but not limited to, supervision of personnel, participating in budgeting, financial management, employer and patient relations, and quality improvement.
- Develops and implements overall cost effective staffing plans, schedules staff and confirms time records
- Interviews, orients, trains, counsels, mentors, disciplines and evaluates staff
- Provides leadership and direction in resolving operational issues.
- Monitors and evaluates key processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement
- Addresses customer complaints and ensures that follow-up action is taken and documented.
- The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent, required
- BS degree or High School Diploma or equivalent with minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience in a health services group or physician office, required
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team, required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, required
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment, requireed
- Experience in understanding and usage of computers, including the Microsoft Office Suite and preferably knowledge of billing/collections software, as well as the ability to learn applications relevant to the position, required
Organization: Corporate, Various Locations
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Broomfield
Department: SYS-RSC-Self Pay Mgmt
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 17010141