The Bad Debt Coordintaor will facilitate bad debt transfers to outside collection agencies and assist with account reconciliation for customers and outside agencies.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Serving as the agency first point of contact for questions regarding accounts and/or transfer troubleshooting.
- Contacting customers to advise account has been transferred to an outside agency.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent, required.
- One year collection experience, required.
- Knowledge of FDCPA and CFDCPA, required.
Organization: Corporate, Various Locations
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Broomfield
Department: SYS-RSC Self Pay Mgmt
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 18000166